The PAQ30 is a new innovative parts washer cleaning machine designed to wash parts quickly and accurately; working ‘5 times’ faster than any other automatic or manual conventional cleaning machine. The cleaning system is based on a high powered spray and an aqueous cleaning solution used inside a sealed unit, it: –
- Reduces costs by cutting hazardous waste fees, significantly reducing labour costs through faster cleaning and allows considerable energy saving, since the pump is used only if necessary.
- Has an Environmentally friendly cleaning system which eliminates the use of organic solvents thus reduces the amount of hazardous waste produced in line with the revised waste framework directive (Waste Hierarchy) and ISO 14001 goals and objectives.
- Is Safe for users to use as it decreases exposure to harmful chemicals, and eliminates noxious fumes and fire hazards.
• Foot Pedal – allows the machine to be used as and when required.
• Flexible Spray Facility – allows parts to be cleaned where other cleaners struggle by using a powerful spray.
• Sink Tray – providing cleaning of parts upto a maximum load of 50kgs.
• Control Panel for easy operational use.
• Drip tray used to catch large debris
• Rubber protective gloves integrated into the machine hood for easy and safe operational use.
• Fully enclosed, sealed wash area designed to wash parts quickly keeping users and their work environment safe.
• Working machine size: (H) 1800mm (W) 1090mm – including control panel (D) 650mm
• Open machine size: (H) 1910mm (W) 1090mm – including control panel (D) 240mm
• Machine Weight: 100kg
• Load Weight: 50kg
• Tank Capacity: 100 litres
• Heating Power: 3 kW
• Wash Temperature: 45 degree celsius
• Spray Rate: 14 lts/min
• Working Pressure: 25 Bar
• Power Requirement: 230 V (1Ph)
• Noise Level: <70 dB(A)
Suitable for cleaning components such as motorbike parts, truck parts, automotive car parts, small engineering components and machine parts for various Industries such as printers.
Machines include free delivery
Cleaning Machine Hire
Why not hire our machine at very competitive rates. EMAIL US or call 0161 430 1111 for a bespoke service based on your machine usage (one week service up to a maximum 12 week service package).