The range of PCWS sink-on-drum parts washers have been designed and constructed for the purpose of manual washing and degreasing component parts using a solvent based cleaner solution and suits most cleaning applications needed in a number of industries.
All our machines come fully CE marked and conform to all safety regulations. All machines are sturdy and have been fully tested to the appropriate specifications.
• Steel construction with powder coat finish
• Handy flow through brush for cleaning stubborn oily engine parts
• Bulk head light
• Meshed tray to prevent large debris falling into drum
• Fusible link device which will activate in the event of a fire inside the sink area by closing the lid and extinguishing the fire.
• Simple on/off mechanism to enable cleaning when required
Machine size: (W) 570mm x (L) 850mm x (H) 1400mm (lid up) 890mm (lid down)
Machine weight: 32 kgs
Solvent capacity: 30 litres
Voltage: 110 and 240 volts
Spray flow rate: 3.2 litres per minute
Max. load weight: 30Kgs
Suitable for cleaning oily engine parts for automotive, rail care and aerospace industries.
Suitable for cleaning machine parts in the engineering and manufacturing industries
Suitable for cleaning ink plates, rollers and machine components in the printing industries
Machines include free delivery and installation charge
A full drum of Low Odour Parts Washer Solvent can be included with this machine for an additional cost of £61.25
Cleaning Machine Hire
Why not hire our machine at very competitive rates. EMAIL US or call 0161 430 1111 for a bespoke service based on your machine usage (one week service up to a maximum 12 week service package).