Hazardous Waste Management Service
As a business producing hazardous waste you have a legal responsibility for the impact your business has on our environment – basically it is up to you to ensure your waste is treated and disposed of correctly by using a professional hazardous waste management service.
Acting in a socially and environmentally responsible way can bring added benefits; it can affect your bottom line and the long term success of your business.
We can help you by supplying a full Waste Management Service, providing innovative and cost effect solutions to the disposal of your hazardous waste as well as ensuring you are fully compliant with all Environmental Legislation.
This will involve the complete management of your hazardous waste by providing Environmental Health Checks including:
- Site Waste Audits
- Hazardous Waste Analysis and Characterisation
- Packaging/Containers and Labelling
Other aspects of the management of your hazardous waste will involve:
- Transport Management
- Materials Reuse and Recycling
- Paperwork trail and Record Keeping – including Consignment Notes and Duty of Care Notes
- Attendance and involvement during Environment Agency visits.