A unique biological cleaner designed to remove residues of oils, greases and other hydrocarbon products by enhanced bacterial degradation. Particularly effective at removing oil from tarmac etc. Aqueous suspension of selected natural bacteria, nutrients and cleaning agents. Cleans off hydrocarbon residues by bacterial oxidation to carbon dioxide and water, with no adverse environmental impact or harmful residues. Application rate is approximately 0.5 – 2.0 square metres per litre depending on surface porosity.
- Easy to use
- Hazard free
- Biological product
- Tarmac friendly
- Rapidly removes and digests oil contamination
Directions for use
- Shake container before use (to put bacteria into suspension).
- Water wet the oil stain before applying Tarmac oil cleaner.
- Apply neat to the oil stain, brush in and leave for 20 minutes.
- Water rinse and apply the absorbent granules to prevent oil spills to spread.
- Sweep up and dispose of in a marked secure container.
- Wash down traces with excess water.
Note – when Tarmac Oil Cleaner is used to remove the stain/contamination it will sometimes lift some of the softened tarmac or Asphalt as well as the stain. This is normal; the freshly revealed surface is sometimes darker than the tarmac around the previously stained area. This will weather and wear over time to be similar to the original surface.